Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Stock Arrival


As you all can see, this is the stock I was mentioning in the title. It has 1000 bottles in 14 boxes, and it is supposed to arrive a week ago. Oh, well. I guess no harm done. I'm still thinking on how should I sell these stuffs. Not that I don't have a way, but I want to really make sure that it's the right way. The bottle looks empty right? I mean, there's no stickers, boxes and stuffs. That's because I just got the design for the sticker and the packaging. Will upload it later, because I have some things that need my attention right now. But I WILL upload it later. Before I forgot, just a little message to my dearest who maybe currently resting right now, have a good rest. You know I'm here and always be there for you no matter what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment