Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Good and Bad

Hi. It's been 9 days since I last posted on this blog. I thought it'd be longer, but 9 days only? Too many things happened in this past 9 days. But I'm going to focus on today. First of all, I want to wish Merry Christmas to those who are celebrating it. Hope y'all have a nice holiday. So, I'm going to tell about the bad things first. It's not that bad, considering that it happened to me, so I considered it as bad. What is it? I'm having a fever. I don't usually get fever. But when I have it, I feel like I want to die. Even at this very moment, I'm having it and with diarrhea, to make things worst. What to do right, things just happens.

For the good part, here it comes, hehe. I just ordered the 2nd batch of my products, as the balance in my hand is just 300 something. I just sold 700 plus in the past 9 days. It's not that big, but it's a start. Ordered another 1000 bottles and I hope I can sell it faster than the previous one.

P/S : To the special lady who might be reading this, hope I can meet you before this 1st Jan. If you want to meet me on the 1st, I would be more than delightful, but we both know that is not possible. Hope to see you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment