Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Melissa Secret Slimming Balm


As you all may see, this is the latest product my company has produced. Ehem2. My company.. Sounds big. Hehe. Yup, just registered it on 12/12/12, nice date huh? Took me a whole day queuing up to get the registration done. But that's a different matter. The importing is that, oh, I forgot to tell you all the product name. It is called, after a long discussion, Slimming Balm. Not actually that special right? Actually, what we were really discussing( "we" are referring to my family) was the name of the company. So, in full, this product here is called MELISSA SECRET SLIMMING BALM. Yup, nothing special, still. But I will try to make atleast the country recognize its name. This has not yet been launched, as the packaging is still not completed. But for me, I had followers and fans, so to not making them wait any longer, I just sell it like that, ofcourse with a lower price. I'm going to meet the packaging guy tomorrow, and expecting to negotiate a good proce for the packaging. So, wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment