Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Neo Genesis

Ok.. Neo genesis. Seems like a new word to me. Actually, they are two new words. Well, referring to my current situation, I might need a Neo Genesis. Well, what does it mean by Neo Genesis? According to my understandings, it means "A new birth". Some might say, "Rebirth". As I am now in dire need of a rebirth. Lots has happened lately, related to somethings that I consider counter-productive. So, I decided to let it be and be more focused on my work, as working is productive. Hm, speaking of work, I am actually in a part of my life where I think I want to collect as much money as I can within a year. Maybe some may say I am materialistic. Let them say. I don't care. They are not the ones who put food on my table. Moving towards the end of the year 2012, I really want to change everything for the better. To the ones who are really supporting me, I want to say thank you. Especially to my family members who are always there in my time of need. And they are now running a part of my business. And one special thanks to this one person, who are currently staying at Damansara Perdana. I want you to know that your support really meant a great deal to me. Just by thinking of you makes me feel spirited.

No comments:

Post a Comment