Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm only Human

Hello guys and girls, children of all ages! Maybe this is quite awkward for me, to be writing this post in English. I'm not trying to show you all that i can write, but just want to practice my skill that I haven't used for quite a while now. Maybe some of you agree, and maybe some of you think that I want to show off. It's ok. It is understandable if some of you think like that. First of all, my writing is not very good as it consists most of commonly used words. And 2nd of all, we are human. So, given any circumstances or situation, our point of view or opinion might be slightly different from one another, or sometimes it might be very opposite. But human have been given one of the most wonderful gift, that is our mind. Where we can reason with some of the thing that we might not yet understand. Where we can learn how to accept others' point of view in a new way. Usually, different opinions led to misunderstandings and some arguments. That's totally normal. That's why we have to discuss and learn about each other point of view, because we all have different experience that led to the way of our opinion. And sometimes, we tend to make mistake that we bound to regret of doing. Just like me. I've done something that hurtful to the one that I love. I hope, she can forgive me and I promise that I won't do it again.. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment