Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Best Day Ever



Today is the first time of my year of 2013 that I will remember until the day that I die. Of course there are other days, but this one is going on the blog. Because of what you asked? I went out with my "special" friend for the whole day. Ok, she's a girl and she's a special girl friend. Let me just address her as SGF for now.  I was so excited a day before today and I got to bed very late because I couldn't sleep. So, I had to entrust my future to my trusted cell phone, which I set up an alarm clock in it. I got up early and dressed up and went straight for her at her office. We had late breakfast together near her house at an Iranian Restaurant called Saffron. The food was good. I couldn't help staring at her for her face is the cutest face that I had ever seen on a person. Her skin was so fair and I love the way she uses her cutlery, spinning around the spoon and stuffs. Noticing me staring at her, she quickly stopped me from doing that, because it made her feels nervous, that's what she said.

Then we went to the clinic that she was supposed to go, but unfortunately, the clinic was closed. So we just went to One Utama and had lunch. Again, I could see all the thing from her that fascinated me. All the things from her always make me amazed. I just felt like singing the song "Amazed" and dedicated it to her all of the sudden, haha. Anyways, after that we went for a movie called "It's a Good Day to Die Hard", and it was really good. I found out that I like most of films that has Bruce Willis in it.  Of course I left out some of the details, because the other things is for me and my SGF to keep. I'm hoping that this kind of day will happen again soon.

P/S : To my SGF, you really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment