Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy



I dedicated this post to the one person that matters the most in my life. She is the one persons that always supported me through many things. I hope this piece of writings would atleast make your mind and emotion at peace. I know you have problems, and the most recent you have maybe is very troubling you emotionally. Though I have never been in the same situation like you, but I know the pain and understand it a little bit. I almost fall because of it, maybe almost is not the suitable word to describe it. Ok, truthfully, I fell, very hard. But you my dear, are far more stronger than me. I mean, knowing you, you would not even falter because of this. You would not suffer the same fate as me. And believe me, you will strive. I may not have interesting things to say, or something that can make the pain go away, but I hope you know that I will be there for you whenever you need me. I'm just a call away from you.

P/S : I hope you'll have enough rest and manage to control your emotion. Problems like this that makes us stronger. And believe me, every problem has a solution. We can solve it together, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment